Denver Outlaws Shop is pleased to offer electronic gift cards for purchase. You may choose from several denominations including $25, $50 and $100 increments and use the gift card for merchandise in store or online at ShopDenverOutlaws.com.
Purchasing a Gift Card
To purchase a gift card, please visit our gift card page and choose the type of card you wish to purchase.
Simply choose the denomination amount, enter the recipient's name and email address along with a gifting message, then click "Add to Cart". Once your order has been submitted, it will take 1 business day to process the gift card. Once the card has been activated, the recipient of the gift card will receive an email that contains the gift card number.
Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards cannot be accepted until activated. Gift Cards are activated in U.S. dollars.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash except to the extent required by law. Gift cards are not credit or debit cards. Purchases will be deducted from the amount of the gift card until the value reaches zero. Additional value may be added to a gift card at any store location.
- No expiration date. Any unused balance remains on the gift card until spent.
- Promotional discounts do not apply to gift card and club membership purchases.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen gift cards.
Redeeming a Gift Card
To redeem a gift card:
- Select the products you would like to purchase and add them to your cart
- Go to the Cart page once you are satisfied with your purchase. Review your order and click the Check Out button
- Enter your billing and shipping information and click Continue to the next step
- On the next page, enter your gift card code in the box under “Have a gift card? Enter it here:”
- Click the “Apply” button. A label will appear above the text box with the masked code and its available balance
- Complete the checkout by taking one of the following actions:
- If the balance on the gift card is greater than or equal to the total order, you can simply click the “Complete my Purchase” button
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, you will be prompted to choose an additional payment method to cover the difference.
- The balance remaining on the gift card after your purchase will be displayed on the order confirmation page.